Sooooo excited for the Full Moon tomorrow ! I finally am able to afford some more supplies for my craft so I’ll be spending ample time with the Goddess at moonrise tomorrow! I hope everyone else will have a joyous esbat too! Not sure if I’ll see the Lunar Eclipse from where I am…. But a solar eclipse within the same month too! Wowww~
Also lesbianwicce I’m gonna be sending your gift box soon after I visit my local store tomorrow :)
Brightest Blessings everyone! <3 )O(
I just need to begin with - DAMN YOU, MERCURY RETROGRADE!
I know it hasn’t officially started yet, but I know it’s already taking its toll on me and several others out there. So, after many blunders today, I decided to make this spread. Perfect for this… astrological pain in the ass!
Here’s an explanation of the cards:
1. You, during the mistake - Time to take a step back and see yourself from a different perspective. Something lead you to that point. This will give you a glimpse.
2. Root of your actions - A deeper look into your intentions. Were you drawn to something? Or was it merely a mistake? Did you know you were going to feel like an ass after the fact? (I didn’t, really.)
3. How people see you now - This is a big one. Embarrassment comes from what we think others are going to think/feel about us. This comes from the mistake, hence the card’s position. So, how do people feel now it’s over with? Have they moved on, or are they still thinking about it?
4. How to get over it - You can’t linger on this forever. This card will offer up some advice.
5. What to learn from all this - Well, you can imagine you won’t do it again. But maybe there’s something else to take away from this crazy experience.
Remember, we cannot escape Mercury retrograde, but we can learn to accept that shit happens and move on from it. Hopefully, this spread will help in those tough situations! Good luck!
MYTHOLOGY MEME - [3/?] EGYPTIAN GOD/GODDESSES: SEKHMET
"I am the dark goddess who shows the way
Who strides like a lion in the darkness.”
“Odin before his sacrifice”, watercolour.
Reblog if you can be civil while discussing witchcraft. This means you can have a debate without turning it into an argument, restrain yourself from cursing anyone and everyone who disagrees with you, and respect the opinions, beliefs, and crafts of other people.
This means not pushing your religious and/or moral beliefs on people, respecting the identities and lifestyles of fellow witches (regardless of whether or not you agree with or like them), and do your research before diving headfirst into a discussion.
This does not mean being besties with every witch you meet. This does not mean sacrificing your own beliefs to better fit the standards set by Tumblr’s wide, diverse community. This does not mean being docile when you encounter someone problematic and harmful.
This means respecting, being civil with, and not starting drama with your fellow witches.
Reblog if you’re a safe witchcraft blog.
The term grounding means connecting to the Earth, and it is one that spans from numerous different cultures, traditions, and spiritual practices. To be grounded means to be connected to the Earth’s energies. Here are some methods to ground yourself to our Earth.
(For good luck and general success)
Find a coin that is slightly bent or damaged and keep it in a dark place until the new moon.
On the night of the new moon, once the sun has set, fill a glass or crystal bowl with water, stirring in one teaspoon of salt for…